Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday night

So party is over.... Got home, read emails, found that we're doing this blog thing. Which is pretty cool. I blog all the time on another website, so I'm used to this stuff. But this will be my GC internship blog. Don't want you all knowing about my personal troubles and stuff. LOL. Well I will do my best to be honest and let you all know about how I am doing. Seriously doubt that I will be writing in it too much before I leave. You know me and work.... :D But I will try and make this a regular thing on internship. I look forward to reading everyone else's and keeping in touch with you all. I will miss everyone and can't wait until our 10 weeks are up and we are all back in class together. Sure will be wierd after this year is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment