Sunday, February 8, 2009

When things seem to look up

Gee, I'm beginning to sound so negative. LOL! However my issue today has nothing to do with my internship! Which is great. I am glad I called Julie, things are really looking better for me on that end. However, I came back to Goshen to work at Walgreens. I know I am glutton for punishment. Somehow, on the way up here and and in the last couple of days I have misplaced my debit card! EEEK! I am not exactly sure what to do, I am frantically looking for it. I have spent the last two hours scouring my car and the rooms I was last in, but nothing so far. I am hoping to find it, but I know even if I can't find it, there will be ways for me to get money. I have a check book, so worst case possible, I write a check to myself and find a bank to cash it. Or ask a friend if they would mind taking a check and giving me cash for it. I wish gas stations would take checks, but oh well. It happens. Maybe, just when I give up, I will find it. I'm trying to be optimistic.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope you find it. If you don't find it soon, though, make sure to call the bank and cancel it. They can re-issue you a new one, but you don't want your old one floating out there.

    ReplyDelete